- Ability to update status/ view updates from your followers from Yahoo: This means that Yahoo will become your Twitter client, allowing you to update your status from multiple locations on Yahoo.
- Yahoo Search and media integration: Public Twitter updates will be integrated throughout Yahoo Search, News, Finance and Entertainment.Yahoo will have full access to the Twitter data firehose, which means real-time updates in Yahoo Search, among other integrations. Goal is to improve relevancy, freshness and search results, and drive user engagement.
- This means that Yahoo most likely will become most peoples Twitter destination and this makes Twitter become more of a function.Yahoo will be rolling out the first phase “immediately,” that will include the real-time search integration.
- As for the other integrations, they will launch later this year.
Wonder what Msft’s Bing has in the works, their due for a “one-up”.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Details: The Yahoo-Twitter Partnership (mashable.com)
- Yahoo partners with Twitter to share the feed (vator.tv)
- Yahoo! and Twitter strike content-sharing deal (cnn.com)
- Twitter Coming to Yahoo Search, Other Properties (appscout.com)
- Yahoo! and Twitter give wings to your social world (ycorpblog.com)
- Tweets come to Yahoo search results and portals (arstechnica.com)
- Yahoo and Twitter Announce Partnership (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Yahoo and Twitter Are In Relationship (mwd.com)