Google dashboard allows you to view and control data associated with the different products you use with your Google Account. The service launched in early November of last year and I never thought to even look at it. You will not only be able to see your data, you will also be able to manage your data. So, with all the cool things it does I have to admit it shocked me to see things that I searched for in 1997 all the way to today.
I have to admit looking at things that I searched for brought back both good and bad memories. A trip to Martha s Vineyard Dec of 2007 brought back great memories. Search for flower shops in Grand Junction Colorado for my grandmas funeral Jan 2008 brought back sad memories. Bad memories were rehashed when I ran across rehab facilities that I searched for to help out a dear friend Feb 2009.
Of course they give you great tools to clear this data. I thought about the things that could be found out about me but I couldn’t get myself to do so. It created a chronological view of the last 2.5 years.
Included: Account & Profile, Buzz, Web history, Gmail, Docs, Calendar, YouTube, Blogger, iGoogle, Latitude, Reader, Talk, Health, Orkut, Picasa, Shopping List, Voice, Contacts, Alerts, Finance, Friend Connect, Tasks, Custom search engines, Mobile Sync
The shortlink: http://wp.me/pOR8I-5L
- Report: Gmail to add social networking features as soon as this week (digital.venturebeat.com)
- Google Dashboard (marketing.fm)
- Google Gives You A Privacy Dashboard To Show Just How Much It Knows About you (techcrunch.com)
- What You Need to Know About Google Buzz (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Use Google Dashboard To Get A Summary Of All Your Google Services (makeuseof.com)
- Google Adds Buzz to Dashboard (appscout.com)
- Google Buzz (mt-soft.com.ar)
- Twitter-Killer From Google? (taragana.com)